Victoria Secrets Runway: Asian Models and Suggestions

Just recently watch the 2012 Victoria Secrets show. Like always, I love the whole circus,burlesque theme going on. I am also excited that t...

Just recently watch the 2012 Victoria Secrets show. Like always, I love the whole circus,burlesque theme going on. I am also excited that the show are featuring Asian models now. Here are some of the models that I seen that have walked the runway over the past years. Although I think there are more Asian models that I've missed?




Shu Pei



Ujjwala Raut


Liu Wen 







Sharina Shaik 
Although specifically she is South Asian, I just think she is gorgeous so I put her in this post. :]
Pakistani/lithuanian



Sui He

Asian models that I think should walk the runway:



Jariah Mariano
Although I seen her in VS catalogs, I wish she could walk the show. :[




 Jessica Gomes
Man I am extremely shock that VS has not pick her to be in the show. She already fit the image of a VS angel.  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images