(UMITEASETS) - Bad Customer Service and Cheap Product.

I am typing this review to show how dissatisfied I am with this situation and purchase from Umiteasets . I have a terrible obsession wi...

I am typing this review to show how dissatisfied I am with this situation and purchase from Umiteasets.

I have a terrible obsession with tea sets and their beautiful, glorious designs. From cute to just plain weird! I could imagine myself sitting outside serving different types of teas, scones, and mini cut sandwiches to all my friends. I loved them! I promise myself that I'll become that little old cat lady with a cupboard fill with all different tea sets! (Despite the bf protest. Kekeke…) All my dreams of wanting to have a small tea party with my friends, something that I could not do as a kid, due to my strict dad and his policy of inviting friends over. I can do now!

Lo and behold when I saw this pretty rosebud tea set online, I just got to have it! I want it! My very first tea set too! I got to have it for Christmas!

I was happy that the bf offered to buy it for me. T.T

He even ordered a month early before Christmas too. When the package still has not arrived, I was fine! Even if its two months late or even three! As long as the package arrived, I can wait! What I didn't expect is the package to arrive broken. For a $100 tea set, I assumed that these guys would at least package them properly.  But they didn’t.  They pretty much put the tea set in the box! Not even secured! Of course the tea set is going to end up broken! Especially shipping from China! You guys didn't even bother putting bubble wrap around them! It’s going to end up broken! Customer Service is bad too!

Not only is it broken, the tea set does not match the product pictures in their website! The quality of the tea set is cheaply made. Even the lid to the teapot does not fit correctly. Scam much?


What the tea set suppose to look like. (ROSE GLASS TEA SET WITH WARMER)


(WTF is this wrapping?!) That doesn't help diddly squat!



They actually put the tea set in the freaking box with no secure packaging or anything! Wtf?! You guys could have a least wrap it in newspaper even!

I'm extremely heart broken right now. No tea party for me. In addition, I don't think I could trust making online purchases from China anymore. :(

Right now the bf is opening a claim on Paypal. The worst part is that he has to ship the items back to China. He is probably going to lose around $35 or more on the shipping!

These guys are terrible: bad customer service, product does not match the pictures, and the items arrived broken!


Please be careful and don't buy from this awful site!

Update: The cost to return the items back to China is around $200. I'm stuck with this...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images